Saturday, April 19, 2014

Berlin

It's break! Again! Woohoo! I went to Berlin with my Exchange officers family and Babi. It was awesome! The weather wasn't that great. It rained the first day and was windy every other day. But that didn't stop my fun. It's crazy to see how different it was from the United States, and from Switzerland. I love Switzerland but sometimes it's just a little to perfect. It's hard to explain and I don't think anyone would understand unless they lived here for awhile. Berlin has a completely different atmosphere. It's a huge city.  A little more chaotic. In Switzerland,  I feel no sense of chaos or craziness and I miss it a little bit. As crazy as that sounds. 
Berlin was filled with so much history. I got to see the wall, the Jewish museum, check point charlie, and the East Side Gallery (which was my favorite) I hope to go back there someday. 






No comments:

Post a Comment