Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I'm still alive!!

So it's been awhile. I've had no desire to blog lately, but here I am. I will be returning home on July 21st and I am not too happy about the idea. I love being in Switzerland so much! I've already started thinking about the things that  will not like when I return to the United States.

1. I will have to pay a tax on things that I buy. What an awful idea that I can't count out exactly how much I need to pay while I'm waiting in line. I have to wait and see what the cashier says. What if I didn't estimate correctly?! I forgot how to do that. Something about so many cents for a dollar. Verrückt!

2. Where am I suppose to get fresh bread! I'm just not going to be able to buy a Gipfeli whenever I want it.

That's all I really got so far, but I am not looking forward to finding out the other things I won't like anymore.

In other news, I've been having a great time. Tomorrow is my last day of school before the Fasnachts ferien! Woohoo! I'm going to try to ski again.
A couple of weeks ago we had another Rotex event. I got to meet up with the New exchange students. We went Ice skating and played in the snow on the first day. Then the next day we went skiing, but my shoes were still all wet from playing in the snow. But then my Newbie, Vinny from Australia, told me to put plastic bags over my feet. What a great idea! My feet stayed dry the whole day! (See Vinny, I told you I would mention this in my blog).

                                           Me, Vinny, and Madison.
                                                  Train Rides!!!

                                                     Coincidence????
                                                                   'Murica!
                                                       Tubing!!
                                           I got some snow in my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment