Friday, August 23, 2013

The Zoo!!!

We will get to the Zoo, but first you have to read my rant because I am outraged! I should just stay off the internet because this morning I woke up and got online only to find out that Ben Affleck is going to be playing Batman in the new Superman vs Batman movie. Seriously!??!!?? That's who they chose to play one of DC's best and most serious superheros! Sure, Ben Affleck did a great job playing the serious guy in Argo. I rather enjoyed that movie. But did the movie Daredevil just slip out of there minds when they cased this role!? When I think of Ben Affleck, I think of Jay and Silent Bob: A comedy. I had high hopes for this movie, and now they are crushed! To me, this movie is now a comedy, and that's not what DC comics are about!!!

But anyways..... Back to today. The Basel Zoo was awesome! We had a scavenger hunt in German to fill out, but it was fun. I'm going to post a lot of pictures I took, and later I might have more when I see the photos my classmates have taken.
 Waiting at the Tram stop

 On the tram to the Zoo
















 So when we walked up to this it looked like one horse with no head! But its just 2 standing weird.
 The cutest little goat!


 Weird berry flowers

 This guy was showing off for us.







 These jellyfish were sooooo awesome!




 Giant snake

No comments:

Post a Comment