Friday, October 25, 2013

Herbst und Deutsch Film!

I can now understand enough German that I am actually learning somethings in my classes. (things besides German).

There are now 2 different types of weather. The first (my favorite), are sunny, cool (but not too cold, you only need a sweater), beautiful Fall days. Switzerland, like Missouri, has a beautiful Fall. the leaves are changing color and the weather is getting cooler.


See!? So beautiful... but when it's not sunny and beautiful, it's cold and rainy. I do not enjoy this weather.

Yesterday, I watched the movie Olympus has Fallen with my host family. I really got into this movie. For the most part, I didn't even notice it was in German. Usually when I watch a movie in German, I am just sitting there wondering what they are saying, or not even paying attention to the film and thinking about something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment