Sunday, December 1, 2013

New Home!

Today I left Rheinfelden for a new host family in Füllensdorf.

I was sad to leave but I get another great addition to what I call my family!

I came home to a great welcome sign, flowers, and chocolate! What more could anyone want!






A cute snake made out of my bath towel.



Advents calenders!

I also went to see an opera tonight with my music class. It was called Tosca and it was in Italian and on a bored above the stage they had German subtitles. And boy was I confused! It actually wasn't that bad. I could read most of the German and it's not difficult to see what is going on. I just missed out on the smaller details. It was my first Opera and I thought it was very good. They were excellent singers, but my goodness was it long! 3 hours! It was a great experience but I think I will stick to normal musicals.

No comments:

Post a Comment