Saturday, November 30, 2013

My Thanksgiving!

On Thanksgiving I woke up and went to math class for 2 hours. Then it was French class so I went to the library and started watching these German videos. Madison came down a few minutes later because she didn't have class either so we decided to go to Basel and get doners. Then we saw that the Christmas Market had begun so we went to look at that.
Eating my Thankgiving doner with Sanata.

That night I went out to a movie with a friend. Before the movie we got crepes at the Christmas Market. We saw the movie Catching Fire, BUT in German! Movies are much more intense when you can't understand everything that is going on. But overall I had a great Thanksgiving! And I am Thankful for this amazing opportunity I have! (And yes, Madison and I eventually made it back to school for our next class)

No comments:

Post a Comment