Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Random thoughts, feelings, and facts about Switzerland and living here.

I've been here a little more that three weeks. Here are some of my impressions and thoughts about life so far.

1. It's okay to eat chocolate every day. In fact, it's preferred!

2. It's okay to spend the extra Frank! Switzerland's cheap chocolate is still better than the United States chocolate, but it still doesn't compare to there best chocolate!  (This works with other things besides chocolate, like toothpaste and conditioner)

3. The smellier the cheese, the better!

4. It's hard to find a bathroom in a city that you don't have to pay to use. For this, I am upset with you Switzerland!

5. You will never go hungry! There is always a Migros, Coop, or Kiosk within walking distance.

6. You will never get lost! There are signs everywhere, and Switzerland is small anyway.

7. My fellow classmates and I decided that the Migros is like a tiny classy Wal-mart.

8. I find the boys who try to dress like gangsters even more ridiculous than the boys who did it back home. (You're from Switzerland, I'm pretty sure you're not living a "Thug Life")

9. I am from Missouri, and I know it can be a little southern and country at times, but I was never the southern country girl. Here I am. And it's weird. I've even been told that I sometimes have a southern accent.

10. Leather man jackets are becoming popular here (of course they're not real) I guess I should have brought mine after all.


I think I might do these little thoughts more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment