Wednesday, September 11, 2013

School!!!

I love my school! Too bad I can't understand what the teacher are saying most of the time.

My class is really nice. We have a class teacher who we meet with once a week in a class that's name literally translates into "class hour". There we talk about pretty much anything that has to do with school, the class, or problems we're having. In June, we are taking a class trip for a week. I'm really excited! My class teacher is awesome! He is also the teacher for my German class that I have with the other exchange students. He also teaches regular German and History. I also have a "godmother" in my class who is suppose to help me out if I have any problems. She is great! Everyone in the class is so willing to help me with homework and understanding things. I'm very lucky!

Today I got to sleep in till 8 because every other week on Wednesday I don't have class till 9:40! Woo Hoo!!

I broke a plate at lunch today. I was leaning forward to hear what one of my classmates was saying, and my tray was hanging off the table some. The tray flipped forward onto my lap and the plate fell onto the floor and broke in half! Luckily, I had eaten everything already, so I didn't get anything on my new sweater (which I got because the weather is already cold).
After school, I went across the bridge to Germany because I wanted to get some boot and things are cheaper in Germany. After shopping, I was very hungry, and my mom had told me this morning that she wasn't cooking dinner tonight because she had to go to parent night at Jonathan's and my school. I walked by a restaurant that sells döners and pizzas (these are very common in Switzerland), and it smelled really good. I saw that I could buy a pizza for 4 Euros and how could I pass that up!? I took my pizza back across the bridge, sat on a bench and ate half of it, then went home, and ate the rest. It was a good day.


Here are some photos of me playing an alp horn a week ago.




No comments:

Post a Comment